Summer is high^high^high here and amid so much heat there is no stop to sharing and blogging. A few days ago, I was nominated for Liebster award by Malaika. Thank you very much Malaika for nominating me to the Liebster award. Your spiritual blog spreads messages in a very unique and creative way, I like your videos, instructions and opinions on yoga.
Here are a few rules to participate in it:
1. Thank the nominating blogger.
2. Answer the question(s) that he/she asks.
3. Nominate 5-11 bloggers, preferably with less than 500 followers.
4. Ask question(s) to these bloggers.
5. Let the bloggers know that they got nominated.
My reply to Malaika’s question, at the end of your life, what would you like others to know about you? how would you like to be remembered?
Well, to be honest I don’t want to be known or remembered and I’m indifferent to the way others would like to remember me because I don’t want anyone lingered on a personality that no more exists.
Now, my questions to the bloggers whom I’m going to nominate:
1. Are you a tea or coffee person?
2. Who’s a better companion: a cat or a dog?
3. Which one you like more: Ice Lolly or Ice Cream?
4. What is your favourite season?
5. Who is your favourite author?
6. Which is the creepiest insect that you’ve encountered?
7. Which one you like more: a flowering or a non-flowering plant?
8. Which is more convenient to you: typing or writing?
9. Which one would you prefer: beach or mountains?
10. What would you prefer on your vacation: rainfall or snowfall?
11. In your opinion, what is the greatest wealth in this world and why?
Although my blog is 4 months old, I shifted to Word Press on 31st March 2014 from blogspot. My list is short but, my nominees are fabulous, here we go:
1. Jillian @ http://thelatejillian.wordpress.com/
2. Alaknanda Mookherjee @ http://coldclips.wordpress.com/
3. Timitude @ http://timitude.com/
4. Linty @ http://lintyr.wordpress.com/
5. Vikas Reddy @ http://vikasreddy03.wordpress.com/
6. Kuheli @ http://mystickuheli.wordpress.com/